Welcome to Paradise!
We are Dennis and Julie Day. Several years ago we discovered Paradise and purchased Owls Well, our cabin on Big Creek. Two years ago we decided to leave the city and move full time to our getaway in Ashford WA, located 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mount Rainier. We love the peacefulness that rural living provides. We are avid hikers, kayakers, skiers, but mostly we just love the outdoors.
We have so many friends and family visitors asking for a place to stay when visiting that we decided to bring our passion for Mount Rainier to you and your family. We have five delightful getaways that are just waiting for you. Some you can bring your family and friends and others are just perfect for two people looking for a romantic weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are looking forward to having you join us at Big Creek Getaways as you seek your own piece of Paradise.
To book your little piece of Paradise you can call us at 360-569-0516, email using our contact form, or book online at:
Why Should I Stay At Big Creek Getaways?
- “The mountain is calling and I must go”. We have an intimate relationship with Mount Rainier with its alpine meadows, whistling marmots, and more trails than one could explore in a life time.
- Wake to the alarm clock of chirping birds, the many deer sauntering through our front yards, herds of elk by the dozens frequently stand alongside the road, otters play in our two small lakes and it is easy to fall asleep under the stars and moon while listening to the rippling of the creek and all the night time sounds.
- Each cabin has a privacy deck in which to enjoy the outdoor setting, including a comfortable gathering place, outdoor cooking, gas fire pits, and exclusion from the occasional passerby.
- Activities galore. Hiking, biking, fishing, boating, photography, mountain scenery in a quiet atmosphere.
- Each cabin uniquely decorated by the owners.
- Most of our getaways are located on Big or No Name Creek.
- Private lake with swimming, fishing, and picnic area.
- Friendly onsite property owners.
Our Location Near Nisqually Entrance
See cabin pages for directions to individual cabins.